The term “CiTTA” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1517 West Ardmore Avenue, Suite #2, Chicago, IL 60660, U.S.A. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All logos, trademarks, citation presented in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website with their respective ownerships and/or origins.
- Unauthorized use of this website and reproductions of any materials on the website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and CiTTA agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Cook, Illinois to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding this, you agree that CiTTA shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
The privacy of our visitors is important to us.
At cittapartnership.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit cittapartnership.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or ComCast), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Information we collect
When you use our online form to contact us, the following information will be collected:
- your name (optional)
- your company name (optional)
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as business interests (optional)
- other information relevant to customer surveys (optional)
What we do with the information we collect
We collect your information to understand your needs, and to ensure effective customer service communication, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services offering.
- If you have elected to join our mailing list, we may periodically send promotional email about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also contact you via email for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
If you do not wish to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by calling us at 312.870.0822.
Sharing your information with third parties
Your information collected on this website is not shared with other organizations for any commercial purpose.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the content of the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
1517 West Ardmore Avenue, Suite #2
Chicago, Illinois 60660 U.S.A.firstname.lastname@example.org